Thursday, November 27, 2014

Wallowing

I realized I'm a huge wallower. It just hit me: I need to stop and enjoy my fucking life. It just feels like sometimes everything within me shuts down and I can't turn the power back on. I just need to smile and enjoy little things for right now, like the fact that I have a new job, that it's almost Christmas, that I have a boyfriend who yes, isn't perfect and makes mistakes but cares enough to prove himself to me and love me. I'm honestly blessed and need to demonstrate thankfulness because I know if I lost what I have now I would be actually, really depressed. Right now I'm just sad because I'm getting ahead of myself, I'm not thinking rationally. How I'm treating myself isn't helping either, I need to let myself learn, I'm not perfect. I need to love myself, let myself have fun and enjoy this time in my life. Let myself eat and sleep as I need to. I need to love life and enjoy every minute I possibly can. Show love for those you care for, don't let the little worries take over and remember: everything will be okay. Don't stress, don't worry so much! All things must pass. You deserve a happy life! You deserve happiness, you are worthy! A change in attitude is all I need. Wake up on the right side of the bed, count your blessings and remember the One is always looking out in your best interest. Everything has a meaning, a lesson, a purpose behind it.
Don't get ahead of yourself anymore! 

You're an over thinker, HERE COMES NOTHING. Today was the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday but all worked out! There will be bumps in the road but embrace them!

I love you, all will be well :-)
❤️❤️❤️

No comments: