Sunday, May 24, 2015

Here we go again

Here I am again, I'm telling you this because I'm going to take you on a crazy fucking adventure. The adventure that is my existence, or rather our existence. The ups and downs, the peaks and the pits. It's a wild ride and it's a lot to endure. Someone once said that there's an hour of pain for every two minutes of happiness. Never have I heard anything more true than that. The thing though is that we're all going through it. Some of us just have numbed ourselves, others have learned what to focus on and what not to. Then there's people like me, the ones in the middle. The ones that have close to no clue of what they're doing. Somehow though, we're still doing it.

We're here, we're existing, we're still laughing, we're still smiling, crying, screaming, but we're fucking doing it. We are living our lives. That truly is all that matters.

No comments: